Bar counting indicator

Created at 25 Apr 2021, 18:06
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
AL

alecs.spinu

Joined 20.04.2021

Bar counting indicator
25 Apr 2021, 18:06

Hello guys

I was searching on this forum for a indicator that counts bars but found nothing so far

I belive that a bar counter tool can give you many advantages and a couple more reasons to enter in a trade

Can you help me please with a bar counting indicator for the SP500 market? It needs to count the bars from 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and so on... starting from the open

The indicator needs to be adjusted to work in different time zones so that everyone can use it

The text displayed to be small and not scaleable in case you zoom out to much and needs to be placed bellow bars low with a reasonable distance. Grey color would be good for both light and dark backgrouds

I attach a picture here with a indicator used on another platform by a friend

I live in Romania right now, the SP500 (globex) market opens at 01:00 am and closes at 23:55 pm (timezone UTC+3)

if you can make it work for another markets like forex, would be great for another traders... I do not know to code

many thanks! cheers! :)

cTrader
@alecs.spinu