Export history of deals in Copy Trade Account

Created at 14 Apr 2021, 22:01
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
HO

horrido

Joined 14.04.2021

Export history of deals in Copy Trade Account
14 Apr 2021, 22:01

I can see the history of "my" deals in my copy trade account (NOT transactions, that is: money I put into the copy trading account or withdraw).

Would like to copy/paste them into Excel to get my own statistic. Not possible at the moment. How can I get the data?

@horrido
Replies

losowe.znaki
26 Apr 2021, 15:22

RE:

c.h.braun said:

I can see the history of "my" deals in my copy trade account (NOT transactions, that is: money I put into the copy trading account or withdraw).

Would like to copy/paste them into Excel to get my own statistic. Not possible at the moment. How can I get the data?

+1, I agree and I also need this!

@losowe.znaki

Daniel_Alberto
16 Jun 2021, 23:07

RE: RE:

losowe.znaki said:

c.h.braun said:

+1, I agree and I also need this!

Yes, this is urgent for me too!

When will the Spotware developers be able to implement the functionality to export the statement in the Copy Trading accounts?

@Daniel_Alberto

PanagiotisCharalampous
17 Jun 2021, 08:08 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

Hi all,

This is already available in Spotware cTrader Beta. See below

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous