deactivating annoying on-screennotification

Created at 11 Apr 2021, 14:38
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
AL

al-n

Joined 03.01.2021

deactivating annoying on-screennotification
11 Apr 2021, 14:38

Dear sptoware team I would like to praise the wonderful cTrader app for android and would like to share some ideas with you to make the app more user friendly and effective for fulltime and high frequency traders. 

I´ll post here one  suggestion and an other in a seperate post for clear voting.

1)The most annoying feature is that the (on-screen) notification cannot be switched off during trading. I mean the notification that appears at the bottom line on the screen every time you postpone take-profit or stop-loss. or when you close a position.
every time this notification appears at the bottom of the screen it does not disappear for at least 5-6 seconds minimum. and you can't see what's going on and worse is that there's nothing you can do on the screen because the notification is covering verytime the part of the scrren. worst of all is that you can't even swipe it away or do anything like that. beside that annoys a lot it is very dangerous when you are a very short-term trader. it would be best if it could simply deactivated like on the desktop version of ctrader. please please please... that would be wonderful.

thank you

cTrader Mobile
@al-n