Accounts don’t get linked to cTrader ID.

Created at 25 Mar 2021, 15:39
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CH

Chanie

Joined 19.03.2021

Accounts don’t get linked to cTrader ID.
25 Mar 2021, 15:39

I'm with IC Markets and having some issues with account linking. 

The problem is that the demo accounts I create in IC Markets client area don't get linked to cTrader ID (only demo accounts I create from within cTrader platform get linked to cTrader ID, but these are not appearing in broker's client area....but anyways, according to broker I have to create an account from broker's client area).

After I create a demo account in IC Markets it doesn't get listed in id.ctrader.com under my cTrader ID nor in the cTrader platform. Also, I don't receive the email from cTrader about successful account linking, only from IC Markets about the successful demo account registration.

I've been in contact with IC Markets since Friday, March 19, and since then, they only have partly resolved the issue by linking my demo accounts manually. Unfortunately it is not the best solution because every time I want to open a demo account I have to ask them to link it manually.  

These are the parameters I used to create the demo accounts with:

type: cTrader Raw, leverage:1:500, deposit: 200 (I also tried with 1000), currency: EUR

I don't know if it has any importance but I've created my cTrader ID with Spotware way before registering with IC Markets. However, after registering with IC Markets demo account linking from IC Markets was working properly.

Could you please look into this, please?

Thank you

@Chanie
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
26 Mar 2021, 08:54

Hi csanadkomlos,

It sounds like a problem with IC Markets client area. Its IC Markets who should have a look at this.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram 

@PanagiotisCharalampous

... Deleted by UFO ...