CSV-Export for Strategy Metrics

Created at 24 Mar 2021, 15:29
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

VorsichtFalle

Joined 24.03.2021

CSV-Export for Strategy Metrics
24 Mar 2021, 15:29

Dear all,

one or more nice guys in the telegram-group "cTrader copy (unofficial)" maintain a community-based performance sheet to track and evaluate the performance of the strategies based on certain criterias. Keeping this sheet up to date manually is not so comfortable plus you can't track all strategies this way.

In order to get a comprehensive overview and evaluate strategies in a more sophisticated way i'd like to see some kind of CSV-export for all strategies and their metrics.

This would enable everyone to seperate the good from the bad and serve as a guide to strategies which are profitable (based on everyone's own criterias). This kind of self-made quality assurance would enable and support every investor to find the right strategy to invest in. Right now there is no such feature in the GUI of cTrader (no offense) so i think this feature would be appreciated by a lot of investors, especially those who got burned by betting on the wrong horse.

I hope i could kindle the fire of enthusiasm for this feature-request.

Cheers,
EZ

cTrader Copy
@VorsichtFalle