Please fix the Language button pop out as in cTrader Web.

Created at 21 Mar 2021, 06:50
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
WA

Wazzup

Joined 11.02.2021

Please fix the Language button pop out as in cTrader Web.
21 Mar 2021, 06:50

Greetings.

This is really getting on my nerves already. I accidently change the language to ' Čeština ' / Czech  almost every day. This is because I want to press the back button but the language button pops out when I move the cursor over it instantly and covers the back button.

The button to change the language pops out / shows - opens the same moment you move the mouse cursor over it.

I spend a  lot of time on cTrader Web copy site.  When I want to press the back button I get this language change button to pop out. 

I have to make a circle with my mouse cursor to the right and really be careful not to hit the language button. It is too close to the 'back' button .

If there is any way I can avoid this from happening and change it in settings please let me know.

Or at least make it so  the option to change the language the language button won't show the same moment I move a mouse over it. There should be some delay.

(ps.: I really really like cTrader platform. It is the best of the best there is ! It helps me so much to be more profitable. Thank you for all your hard work and having the possibility to use it)

Thank you

Regards

@Wazzup