Automatic stoploss placement available ?

Created at 16 Mar 2021, 21:53
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
IN

interinfo

Joined 14.03.2021

Automatic stoploss placement available ?
16 Mar 2021, 21:53

Is it possible to have a stoploss placed X pips away from my entry price AUTOMATICALLY ?

I just click on Buy market with 1 click and immediately after that a stoploss is placed X pips away from my entry ...

@interinfo
Replies

shbhm.pch
17 Mar 2021, 05:02

RE:

interinfo said:

Is it possible to have a stoploss placed X pips away from my entry price AUTOMATICALLY ?

I just click on Buy market with 1 click and immediately after that a stoploss is placed X pips away from my entry ...

That feature is already there. I think you will find it if you go to settings and then go to quick trade settings, there are options to automatically place take profit and stoploss orders as soon as an order is placed by quick trade.

I might not have written right steps to find that settings (am not on ctrader right now). But that setting is definitely available, just explore various options in settings and you will find it.

@shbhm.pch

interinfo
18 Mar 2021, 21:30

RE: RE:

shbhm.pch said:

interinfo said:

That feature is already there. I think you will find it if you go to settings and then go to quick trade settings, there are options to automatically place take profit and stoploss orders as soon as an order is placed by quick trade.

I might not have written right steps to find that settings (am not on ctrader right now). But that setting is definitely available, just explore various options in settings and you will find it.

I hope someone from Ctrader could confirm ...

@interinfo

amusleh
19 Mar 2021, 09:20

RE: RE: RE:

Hi,

You can set pre-defined stop loss and take profit from Quick trade settings:

@amusleh

interinfo
19 Mar 2021, 14:16 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE: RE: RE: RE:

amusleh said:

Hi,

ok, thanks !

also possible to set predefined stoploss only ?

can you move this SL on the chart itself with dragging to a new price ?

@interinfo

interinfo
19 Mar 2021, 14:16 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE: RE: RE: RE:

amusleh said:

Hi,

ok, thanks !

also possible to set predefined stoploss only ?

can you move this SL on the chart itself with dragging to a new price ?

@interinfo

amusleh
19 Mar 2021, 14:57

Yes, its possible.

@amusleh