eliot wave build in ctrader tool

Created at 14 Mar 2021, 16:20
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MA

matthewgrayiveta

Joined 16.07.2020

eliot wave build in ctrader tool
14 Mar 2021, 16:20

Eliot wave tool ABC 12345 and degrees  build  in as the default drawing tool in ctrader 

cTrader
@matthewgrayiveta
Replies

amusleh
15 Mar 2021, 09:40

Please use cTrader pattern drawing indicator: 

@amusleh

matthewgrayiveta
15 Mar 2021, 13:09 ( Updated at: 15 Mar 2021, 13:11 )

RE:

amusleh said:

is not working your indicator  and is not this what i suggest  si simple tool that let you draw Eliot wave 12345 and ABC  we need what be in ctrader by default and we have trend lines and other tools  

@matthewgrayiveta

amusleh
15 Mar 2021, 14:13

RE: RE:

matthewgrayiveta said:

amusleh said:

is not working your indicator  and is not this what i suggest  si simple tool that let you draw Eliot wave 12345 and ABC  we need what be in ctrader by default and we have trend lines and other tools  

This indicator works on cTrader 4.0 and later versions, it looks like your broker cTrader is not updated yet.

Pattern drawing indicator works like a cTrader built-in drawing tool:

Once your broker updated to cTrader 4.0 you can start using it.

@amusleh

matthewgrayiveta
15 Mar 2021, 15:16 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE: RE: RE:

amusleh said:

matthewgrayiveta said:

amusleh said:

This indicator works on cTrader 4.0 and later versions, it looks like your broker cTrader is not updated ye

can you text me to me in my email to make this indicator work or my chart my email matthewgrayiveta@gmail.com 

@matthewgrayiveta

amusleh
15 Mar 2021, 17:39 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE: RE: RE: RE:

matthewgrayiveta said:

amusleh said:

matthewgrayiveta said:

amusleh said:

This indicator works on cTrader 4.0 and later versions, it looks like your broker cTrader is not updated ye

can you text me to me in my email to make this indicator work or my chart my email matthewgrayiveta@gmail.com 

Please wait for your broker cTrader to update, once your broker cTrader updated to 4.0 then you can start to use the indicator.

@amusleh