Fix the “default” tool / drawing colour settings.

Created at 24 Feb 2021, 03:57
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
IN

intraflay

Joined 01.06.2020

Fix the “default” tool / drawing colour settings.
24 Feb 2021, 03:57

Checking the “use as default colour” option (or however it’s worded) on a tool or object (ie fib tool or horizontal line) just doesn’t work. 

As soon as you use another colour for another object, it then sets that as the colour for the next thing you pull up. 

It’s so frustrating and it’s been like this for years now and still not sorted. If you use lightly coloured, opaque rectangles like I do all the time to mark zones, and fibs (which u can’t make out in the opaque grey!), it’s a bloody nightmare having to keep changing the colour all the time. “Set as default colour for xxx” should set the default colour for that particular tool/object, just as the option suggests it will. 

@intraflay
Replies

... Deleted by UFO ...

smoothgeek2016
07 Mar 2021, 12:58

you are right. It is very frustrating. 

@smoothgeek2016

XJaylyX
23 Mar 2021, 22:57

LOUD IT!!! It is annoying that it has been like this for a long time. I do not understand why the developers do not consider it. Anyways, I have switched to the web version and the Toolsbar help ease the stress. 

@XJaylyX