Forum - Modify post

Created at 11 Sep 2014, 12:43
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Forex19

Joined 13.06.2013

Forum - Modify post
11 Sep 2014, 12:43

My opinion is that in the forum misses a basic function:

The possibility to edit your posts.

Let me give an example, to make sure the suggestion that do:

If I open a new thread or reply to one, after having submitted it if I realize I have forgotten or done something wrong. 
Not having the possibility to modify my post, I can only write another one, this is inconvenient and not very tidy in the thread. 

@Forex19
Replies

Spotware
11 Sep 2014, 16:26

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider it.

@Spotware

moneyflow21
24 Sep 2014, 20:31

I Agree 100%

Yes, I had this same problem and had to revise my post like 5 times...LOL!

But it's all good though :)

@moneyflow21

kricka
02 Oct 2014, 02:10

Hi,

This issue is bugging a lot of members, including me.

The ability to edit a posts sent. We all make mistakes and especially if not English is our first language. This need to be addressed and corrected ASAP by the forum administrator so we can edit our posts.

Thanks..

@kricka

Rod_Sands
19 Oct 2014, 08:45

RE:

kricka said:

Hi,

This issue is bugging a lot of members, including me.

The ability to edit a posts sent. We all make mistakes and especially if not English is our first language. This need to be addressed and corrected ASAP by the forum administrator so we can edit our posts.

Thanks..

Yes, being able to Edit one's post would improve the quality of the Forum's content. There should however be a time limit, say one hour.  Additionally an "edited at time" stamp should also be placed on the post.

@Rod_Sands