Risk/Reward Calculator

Created at 08 Feb 2021, 11:19
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
PA

Patsy

Joined 08.01.2021

Risk/Reward Calculator
08 Feb 2021, 11:19

Hi there,

I would like to suggest something that almost every forex trader would want to see in Ctrader, a risk/reward tool that facilitates the calculation. Sometimes we need to act quick and this is just something so important, to be able to quickly add our entry on the right spot. 

With so many nice features built, how come that such an important tool is still to be developed? 

Would this be something you would be able to deliver soon? 

Thanks a lot!

@Patsy
Replies

intraflay
11 Feb 2021, 12:10

RE:

Patsy said:

Hi there,

I would like to suggest something that almost every forex trader would want to see in Ctrader, a risk/reward tool that facilitates the calculation. Sometimes we need to act quick and this is just something so important, to be able to quickly add our entry on the right spot. 

With so many nice features built, how come that such an important tool is still to be developed? 

Thanks a lot!

Click Algo do one but tbh it is a bit clunky and I didn't get on with it.. I ended up buying a Magic Keys, and it's probably the best investment I've ever made towards my trading. Instant execution, partial stop losses, auto position size calculations by dragging stop lines etc etc. $155 shipped for free from Canada, you can't go wrong. Wish I'd bought one a long time ago!!

@intraflay

prokopton
26 Feb 2021, 09:07

Really good one.

I have been using this one. It's really good and the price is reasonable. When you combine it with the native trade magement tools in ctrader, it is very versatile.

It is miles ahead of the clickalgo one, while being a lot cheaper. Check it out.

@prokopton

MadMike
26 Feb 2021, 10:07 ( Updated at: 26 Feb 2021, 10:09 )

I use the Risk & Reward professional tool from ClickAlgo, it does the job and more. I am happy with it.

$155 shipped for free from Canada, you can't go wrong

Who ships software these days, its all downloadable, the days of shipping CDs etc was in the 2000's

@MadMike

tomdalton5
26 Feb 2021, 11:33

Risk/Reward Tool

I wanted to buy the click algo one, but soon realised i had to re-size my screen display mode which completely slowed down my computer to even make my computer unworkable and then to make things even worse once you loaded the tool it won't allow toggle between time frames, really wanted to buy this one but it's pretty useless in the format they have. 

@tomdalton5

yvonnerami13
27 Feb 2021, 08:01 ( Updated at: 01 Mar 2021, 05:54 )

RE:

Patsy said:

Hi there,

With so many nice features built, how come that such an important tool is facetime app still to be developed? 

Thanks a lot!

You also need to consider your risk per trade as a percentage of your trading capital and set it at a conservative level, this is especially important when you’re new to trading and are likely to make more mistakes than someone with experience.

You should only risk a small portion of your trading capital per trade: a good starting point would be to not risk more than 1% of your available capital per trade. If you’re applying sound RRR then that means risking 1% to potentially return 3%.

@yvonnerami13

ClickAlgo
27 Feb 2021, 10:00

RE: Risk/Reward Tool

tomdalton5 said:

I wanted to buy the click algo one, but soon realised i had to re-size my screen display mode which completely slowed down my computer to even make my computer unworkable and then to make things even worse once you loaded the tool it won't allow toggle between time frames, really wanted to buy this one but it's pretty useless in the format they have. 

Hi, Tom,

I have already tried to explain on our chat group that this is not the same tool, you are referring to the Forex Scalping Tool working on a custom display setting, the Risk & Reward tool is a different product.

@ClickAlgo

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...