Session open / close monitoring

Created at 20 Dec 2020, 07:18
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RO

robcov0

Joined 02.04.2020

Session open / close monitoring
20 Dec 2020, 07:18

So I have no idea programming or re creating indicators or bots. I am therefore at the hands of luck with the selection of down load products. (Of which - thanks to every one who invests their time into these)

However, I am at a loss to find a correct and accurate session time indicator which is accurate with the session times in the bottom left of the CTrader platform.

Unfortunately, this makes monitoring when markets are opening or closing difficult. Especially as daylight savings from market to market can play havoc.

Also, there are markets which are either completely overlooked or incorrectly combined into one "clock" by some of the indicators I have found.

Surely it is possible to create a timer similar to the current session monitor in the bottom left of the platform.

Ideally this timer would outline the next markets to open and close accompanied by a timer.

This could be located in the same bar as the current session timer within the platform.

Cheers, Rob.

As a side note, It would be good to see some of the filler content within the Ctrader forum site filtered also. There appears to be a lot of irrelevant tripe which gets through to being posted.

Raises concern as to moderation of the site.

EG.

@robcov0