Please Add IBOV Index(IBOV, WIN1, WIN2. Those are some of the names given to the main index from Brazil, São Paulo)

Created at 28 Nov 2020, 19:24
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

TraderExperto

Joined 07.06.2019

Please Add IBOV Index(IBOV, WIN1, WIN2. Those are some of the names given to the main index from Brazil, São Paulo)
28 Nov 2020, 19:24

Please Add IBOV Index to the platform.
IBOV represents the Brazilian Index from São Paulo. Is the main asset traded from most Brazilian Traders, that are moving to the forex markets and are also willing to trade the same index on a more advanced platform like Ctrader. I'm the founder of a Group Dedicated to the Ctrader platform Dedicated to a Portuguese Speakers called ComunidadeCtrader. The group is growing very fast with the help of many other traders, and bringing more developers do the platform, sharing some code, and releasing new Indicators and bots for free to the community, this made the group grow very fast, and the majority of them being Brazilians, are very interested to trade this index on Ctrader. Some of us already tried to suggest to bring the IBOV index to some Brokers, like Pepperstone and iCMarkets, where the majority have their accounts. So I would that you consider to bring this Index to the Official Spotware's Ctrader platform. So that it would benefit more of them. And it would also help more people stop Trading MT4 and MT5. Here it is the link of our
t.me/ComunidadeCtrader 

cTrader
@TraderExperto
Replies

EnzoCastelo
29 Nov 2020, 02:25 ( Updated at: 29 Nov 2020, 03:00 )

RE: Ibovespa

TradeExperto said:

IBOV represents the Brazilian Index from São Paulo. Is the main asset traded from most Brazilian Traders, that are moving to the forex markets and are also willing to trade the same index on a more advanced platform like Ctrader. I'm the founder of a Group Dedicated to the Ctrader platform Dedicated to a Portuguese Speakers called ComunidadeCtrader. The group is growing very fast with the help of many other traders, and bringing more developers do the platform, sharing some code, and releasing new Indicators and bots for free to the community, this made the group grow very fast, and the majority of them being Brazilians, are very interested to trade this index on Ctrader. Some of us already tried to suggest to bring the IBOV index to some Brokers, like Pepperstone and iCMarkets, where the majority have their accounts. So I would that you consider to bring this Index to the Official Spotware's Ctrader platform. So that it would benefit more of them. And it would also help more people stop Trading MT4 and MT5. Here it is the link of our
t.me/ComunidadeCtrader 

Great idea! It will be of great use to Brazilian traders!

@EnzoCastelo

rodrigogicquel
29 Nov 2020, 02:57

IBOV

Excelente, um ótimo ativo que tem grande quantidade de usuários. 

@rodrigogicquel

pedrofreng
30 Nov 2020, 23:43 ( Updated at: 30 Nov 2020, 23:44 )

Ibov

Será de grande importância para nós brasileiros!!

@pedrofreng

roberto.cristosalva
04 Dec 2020, 23:52

Estou totalmente de acordo será ótimo!!

Bah ser muito bom ter essa ferramenta. 

@roberto.cristosalva

hgrams
05 Dec 2020, 01:40

the assets available on the platform depend on the brokers/ liquidity providers.

An alternative per hour is to trade ETF MSCI BRAZIL which is found in some brokers with cTrader.

@hgrams

hugo_carpegianny
06 Dec 2020, 05:59

IBOV brasil

Up para os brasileiros!

@hugo_carpegianny

Shares4us
06 Dec 2020, 06:27

RE:

TradeExperto said:

t.me/ComunidadeCtrader 

You posted this idea before, please stick to 1 post per issue.
Furthermore it is NOT cTrader nor Spotware that makes the asset list. It's YOU broker that tells cTrader which assets to display So contact YOUR broker
<google translated>
Você postou esta ideia antes, por favor, mantenha 1 postagem por edição.
Além disso, NÃO é cTrader nem Spotware que faz parte da lista de ativos. É VOCÊ corretor que diz à cTrader quais ativos exibir. Portanto, contate SEU corretor

@Shares4us