Plêiade Add IBOV Index (Ibov, Win1,Win2. The represent the main index Of Brasil São Paulo)

Created at 28 Nov 2020, 19:14
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

TraderExperto

Joined 07.06.2019

Plêiade Add IBOV Index (Ibov, Win1,Win2. The represent the main index Of Brasil São Paulo)
28 Nov 2020, 19:14

Please Add IBOV Index to the platform.
IBOV represents the Brazilian Index from São Paulo. Is the main asset traded from most Brazilian Traders, that are moving to the forex markets and are also willing to trade the same index on a more advanced platform like Ctrader. I'm the founder of a Group Dedicated to the Ctrader platform Dedicated to a Portuguese Speakers called ComunidadeCtrader. The group is growing very fast with the help of many other traders, and bringing more developers do the platform, sharing some code, and releasing new Indicators and bots for free to the community, this made the group grow very fast, and the majority of them being Brazilians, are very interested to trade this index on Ctrader. Some of us already tried to suggest to bring the IBOV index to some Brokers, like Pepperstone and iCMarkets, where the majority have their accounts. So I would that you consider to bring this Index to the Official Spotware's Ctrader platform. So that it would benefit more of them. And it would also help more people stop Trading MT4 and MT5. Here it is the link of our Telegram Group t.me/ComunidadeCtrader 

cTrader
@TraderExperto