offline charts

Created at 02 Apr 2014, 01:43
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
GO

gonzo

Joined 21.03.2013

offline charts
02 Apr 2014, 01:43

Hello everyone at Spotware !,

Looking back through all the suggestions, did not see any mention of it, so thought I'd bring it up.

Any idea or thoughts regarding Offline Charts ability in the future ?  Can be used for charting non-timeframe charts, customized charting methods (via indicator driven from data chart window) or create custom timeframe charts. Tick feature is half way to Offline charts, keep going!

Also, some sort of  online manual/documention regarding cTrader code language. I know you have the API but its very vague, especially for a non coder trying to learn. (hint...hint....the other platform that starts with mql has a big 'ol online manual, go ahead, have a look, get some ideas.    I'm not a coder, but if I get jammed up with a coding problem in the "other" platform,  I've been able to research the problem in the online manual, and sometimes come up with solution).  I know you can do it.

Using cTrader demo frequently here (changing some indies from mt4 to cTrader, difficult at times, frustrating other times).   Getting used to the platform and all the features. Double up and Quick Reversal for trades is awesome. DOM is good, also.

Offline charting would help make the move to live cTrader. Currently copying trade entries from mt4 offline charts, to cTrader.

Keep up the great effort

Best Regards,

gonzo

@gonzo
Replies

gonzo
02 Apr 2014, 01:54

RE:

gonzo said:

Hello everyone at Spotware !,

Looking back through all the suggestions, did not see any mention of it, so thought I'd bring it up.

Any idea or thoughts regarding Offline Charts ability in the future ?  Can be used for charting non-timeframe charts, customized charting methods (via indicator driven from data chart window) or create custom timeframe charts. Tick feature is half way to Offline charts, keep going!

Using cTrader demo frequently here (changing some indies from mt4 to cTrader, difficult at times, frustrating other times).   Getting used to the platform and all the features. Double up and Quick Reversal for trades is awesome. DOM is good, also.

Offline charting would help make the move to live cTrader. Currently copying trade entries from mt4 offline charts, to cTrader.

Keep up the great effort

Best Regards,

gonzo

(edited: just saw the new manual)

@gonzo

Spotware
02 Apr 2014, 10:26

Thank you for your ideas. We will consider it. Additionally, you can post your ideas to vote.spotware.com.

@Spotware