NEW stats for selection of provider + UI design

Created at 10 Nov 2020, 08:43
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Athena

Joined 10.11.2020

10 Nov 2020, 08:43

Hi my friend and I would like to suggest that ctrader list new selection criteria instead of being inside the signal's stats to as filter criteria 

1) DRAWDOWN==> at the moment we find that ctrader may have a different way of calculating the drawdown as opposed to myfxbook or mql5.com. Basically to have a more balance calculation each trade need to be calculated for drawdown, that is the highest $dd against the $profit/loss of each trade and perhaps average out over a month. The drawdown is inside a signal stats not on filter criteria and would like it to be an important filter criteria for subscribers 

2) Recovery factor==> Please also calculate this ratio into stats of a signal (if possible provide as filter criteria) 

3) Win ratio==> inside stats but not as filter criteria 

4) sort criteria==> WIN RATIO%, DRAWDOWN, RECOVERY Factor etc by column  UI design  Instead of just having a drop down filter criteria, could ctrader also try to think of a more friendly UI to enable column sort functions on the columnheader (user click on eg, drawdown column and its sorted ascending to descending or descending to ascending)

cTrader Copy
@Athena
Replies

Anlage
13 Nov 2020, 01:31

very useful

I agree fully with these suggestions. Very valuable!

@Anlage

Skajujama
05 Dec 2020, 13:45

Add Equity drawdown soon

Hope ctrader add Equity drawdown or bring the provider performance fee to another account, don't pay to trading account

@Skajujama

o.soare
13 Jul 2021, 12:55

Excellent

@o.soare