Frooze the platform

Created at 01 Nov 2020, 15:39
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MO

moukhlisse.o

Joined 01.11.2020

Frooze the platform
01 Nov 2020, 15:39

Hello,

A function to allow the trader to fix a % of loss daily/weekly and montly after what if it's reached it will froze the apps preventing the trader major losses and having better money management.

Ex: I put a 5% loss weekly on the platform, if I reach it the platform will froze until the next week and of course all the trades must be closed automaticaly. 

Ps: this function must be configurable once a month to prevent the trader to change the parameters when he's on dark times.

Thx

cTrader
@moukhlisse.o
Replies

moukhlisse.o
03 Nov 2020, 09:11

RE:

moukhlisse.o said:

Hello,

A function to allow the trader to fix a % of loss daily/weekly and montly after what if it's reached it will froze the apps preventing the trader major losses and having better money management.

Ex: I put a 5% loss weekly on the platform, if I reach it the platform will froze until the next week and of course all the trades must be closed automaticaly. 

Ps: this function must be configurable once a month to prevent the trader to change the parameters when he's on dark times.

Thx

We can also add a frooze by period like from 2am to 7am the platform will shut down with an option for the trader to decide if he want to close his trades or not or the platform will close it automaticaly.

Thx

@moukhlisse.o

moukhlisse.o
13 Dec 2020, 04:00

Can u please give us a feedback on this feature

@moukhlisse.o

PanagiotisCharalampous
14 Dec 2020, 08:40

Hi moukhlisse.o,

We do not plan to implement such a feature since it has only one vote.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

rizastarc
07 Jan 2021, 08:54

Welcome to whitesrceen.org. The only place to identify the dead pixel on the laptop screen or monitor and mobile displays using White Screen. 

@rizastarc