GOLD ACCOUNT BALANCE (in grams to an accurate precision to 3 decimal places)...

Created at 11 Aug 2020, 16:19
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
ST

stacepellegrino

Joined 24.12.2015

GOLD ACCOUNT BALANCE (in grams to an accurate precision to 3 decimal places)...
11 Aug 2020, 16:19

Hello fellow traders!

I am starting a campaign to gain support and momentum for Spotware to provide a GOLD trading ACCOUNT BALANCE as an additional cTrader feature, whereby gold is represented in grams to a precision of 3 decimal places and is traded across all instruments, similar in principle to the proposed account balance in Bitcoin (BTC) and other cryptocurrencies, which Spotware has informed me that they are in the process of implementing, as there was a lot of interest and demand for this feature. However, GOLD is far less volatile than cryptocurrencies and could benefit from potential appreciation in value, like BTC and other crypto-assets.

I am aware from previous correspondence with Spotware that a gold balance was experimented with and tested, although this was years ago and did not get realised, but perhaps integrating gold as another financial asset to trade from would initially need to be done in accordance with Payment Solution Providers (e.g. Skrill) integrated with goldmoney.com. It could therefore potentially be an afterthought for Spotware to offer this facility at some point as well, especially if the need for such a facility has demand and gains momentum with many client traders showing interest, whilst debating the idea on the cTrader suggestions forum? Your support/thoughts/comments are most welcome!

Regards,

-S. Pellegrino

cTrader
@stacepellegrino