Default colours for drawn items

Created at 22 Jun 2020, 23:38
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
IN

intraflay

Joined 01.06.2020

Default colours for drawn items
22 Jun 2020, 23:38

The “set as default for..” - ie on drawing a rectangle, trend line etc, just does not work. It just remembers the colour used for the last thing you drew. To try to explain better...

I draw rectangles and use trend lines a lot. If I draw a rectangle, I like it to be grey and to have much-reduced opacity. Yet the trend lines I like to be much more visible. I set the colour as “use these settings as default for rectangle” or whatever it is it says, but if since drawing the last rectangle I have (for example) drawn a trend line using a bold, different colour, it then draws the rectangle as a solid block in the previous colour used to draw the trend line, and vice versa! 

Please try to fix this. Set as default for rectangle, or for trend line, horizontal line, whatever it is, should mean default for that particular object. 

@intraflay
Replies

zodiakoandrof
01 Jul 2020, 22:59

this need to happen like right now

@zodiakoandrof

bestjohnsontvc
02 Jul 2020, 10:23

Great post, a lot of stuff in here i did not know about.

ctid2273547
03 Jul 2020, 12:21

This feature is very needed right now.

fcarabat
24 May 2022, 23:18

wow.

almost 2 years have passed and having the same issue? I'm also having this problem..... in may 2022.  common guys can you fix it already?

@fcarabat

undseth
21 Oct 2023, 15:03

And the problem is still here in 2023 :(

@undseth