DUPLICATE CHART, DUPLICATE CHART, DUPLICATE CHART

Created at 03 Jun 2020, 12:59
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
IN

intraflay

Joined 01.06.2020

DUPLICATE CHART, DUPLICATE CHART, DUPLICATE CHART
03 Jun 2020, 12:59

On cTrader desktop... with every update (like yesterday), I hope that you've added the option to duplicate a chart.

Please, come on - it's got to be the easiest thing to do. I am sick of having to draw in the same zones, S&R etc on different charts of the same symbol... Please, right click, duplicate. It's so easy. I can't believe it's not there as standard. Unbelievable oversight.

Love cTrader so much but this, plus some other basic, industry standard things just aren't here. Why? Shortcuts, favourite drawing tools blah blah blah...

cTrader
@intraflay
Replies

feraly_z
03 Jun 2020, 19:13

RE:

intraflay said:

On cTrader desktop... with every update (like yesterday), I hope that you've added the option to duplicate a chart.

Please, come on - it's got to be the easiest thing to do. I am sick of having to draw in the same zones, S&R etc on different charts of the same symbol... Please, right click, duplicate. It's so easy. I can't believe it's not there as standard. Unbelievable oversight.

Love cTrader so much but this, plus some other basic, industry standard things just aren't here. Why? Shortcuts, favourite drawing tools blah blah blah...

Same problem here, drawing the same SR on each charts !! That would be a very nice feature and it will simplify things so much for a lot of people.

@feraly_z

ahann061
06 Jun 2020, 06:35

RE:

PLEEAAASSEEE

@ahann061

lorre1977
08 Jun 2020, 09:16

Agreed!

I have just joined this platform but that was the first thing that's realy bugging me.

@lorre1977

perez.eliyahu
18 Jun 2020, 23:35

There is an indicator that do it!!!

Dont thank me... thank " devman"

@perez.eliyahu

conorstephenson2
22 Jun 2020, 23:03

RE: NEEDED!!

intraflay said:

Seems like a basic feature please add this cTrader devs!!!

@conorstephenson2