Stop loss advanced

Created at 22 May 2020, 18:00
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MA

marcelogs

Joined 26.02.2020

Stop loss advanced
22 May 2020, 18:00

My suggestion is, in addition to Take profit advanced, where it is possible to make partial profits. Also put the stop loss advanced, to be able to make partial losses, decrease the lots when you lose too.

cTrader
@marcelogs
Replies

mattflay
28 May 2020, 22:09

RE:

marceloaguia7 said:

My suggestion is, in addition to Take profit advanced, where it is possible to make partial profits. Also put the stop loss advanced, to be able to make partial losses, decrease the lots when you lose too.

Have suggested this a few times too. As well as other things - Unfortunately it doesn't look as though anybody ever reads these, or if they do, that nothing gets done. This software could be insanely good and miles above any of the competition but there are just a few things missing (basic things as well as features like this) which make it clunky and annoying to use.

Partial stop losses are the one!! If they do this I'd be so happy

@mattflay

dolorescole1943
30 May 2020, 09:23

The stop loss order makes sure that your trade will be closed when price reaches the level (although events might occur where your stop isn't filled). Thus, with your stop loss order and the correct position size you can pre-determine how much you are willing to lose on any particular trade mcdvoice survey

@dolorescole1943

liasanbarukang
14 Jun 2021, 14:20

Re

Adv SL or auto BE would be essential for those witlh very limited time to spare staring at the charts or visiting their position at the TF... however it could be a problem in a wide range market condition.... anyway i would like to have one!

@liasanbarukang

delaghetto
05 Jun 2023, 17:51

RE:

yeshuAguia5207418 said:

Totaly agree, I honestly dont understand why there is advanced TP management, but not advanced SL management. It's very important to reduce risk, once a trade goes against you; and a real headache to keep watching charts or setting alarms, in stead of having an automatic option.

@delaghetto

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...