Shortcuts!

Created at 15 May 2020, 19:12
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MA

mattflay

Joined 06.04.2020

Shortcuts!
15 May 2020, 19:12

Can you please create / allow us to create and customise shortcuts?

Nothing major - but, for a system that is so good and miles ahead of its competitors, it is 100% lacking in this department!

- CTRL click and drag to duplicate horizontal lines / trend lines etc. Having to click, select duplicate or take a "new" object from the toolbox is just too clunky

- Shortcuts for such items; CTRL + H for horizontal line, T for trend line etc etc - which we can customise

- and PLEASE, enable duplicating a chart. Want to be able to compare two products, two different timeframes, next to eachother, WITHOUT having to draw in all the key levels on each one. So time-consuming and the easiest fix!

cTrader
@mattflay
Replies

rjarincik
15 May 2020, 20:08

I 2nd this. This is pretty much the ONLY thing this software is lacking, and its so basic and obvious... The hotkeys that are in it arent even that use full but the ones you actual need arent there?!

@rjarincik

mattflay
15 May 2020, 20:23

RE:

rjarincik said:

I 2nd this. This is pretty much the ONLY thing this software is lacking, and its so basic and obvious... The hotkeys that are in it arent even that use full but the ones you actual need arent there?!

Lol, exactly that. Find it a bit mad really! This software is not a million miles off being perfect. Innovative as hell, yet no shortcuts or being able to duplicate a chart...gonna add that actually - forgot about that one. Super annoying

@mattflay

mattflay
15 May 2020, 20:23

RE:

rjarincik said:

Lol, exactly that. Find it a bit mad really! This software is not a million miles off being perfect. Innovative as hell, yet no shortcuts or being able to duplicate a chart...gonna add that actually - forgot about that one. Super annoying

@mattflay