Please?!... Can you improve the advanced protect by...

Created at 15 May 2020, 18:52
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MA

mattflay

Joined 06.04.2020

Please?!... Can you improve the advanced protect by...
15 May 2020, 18:52

The advanced protection feature on cTrader is, amongst many others, one of the reasons I think it is the best trading software I've ever used. But, it would be even more amazing if you could use 'partial stop losses'. I like to let profits run to my TP1 / 2 targets etc, but at times, when the market looks like it may be stalling and potentially reversing before them, I'm sat there longing to be able to - for example - right click or CTRL click and drag a stop loss for that particular take profit's position size to an area just above current market price.  Without it it means I need to micro manage the positions, and often don't hit a market order when I mentally "tell" myself to if price reaches that point. My bad I know, but still haha.

It's not something I would even have thought of if it wasn't for the incredible advanced protection feature you have - but still, that's not to say it can't be improved and I doubt it would be too hard to implement!?

If somebody reads this and I ever see this feature - thank you!

@mattflay
Replies

n.milchev2
16 May 2020, 13:36

I totally agree with you wrote the same suggestion people need to pay attention to it more then anything else these is a must have function on the platform.

VOTE MOVE IT FOWARD 

@n.milchev2

... Deleted by UFO ...