Seeing the Real STOP LOSS on the screen is a must have future ! ! !

Created at 13 May 2020, 13:16
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
N.

n.milchev2

Joined 28.04.2020

Seeing the Real STOP LOSS on the screen is a must have future ! ! !
13 May 2020, 13:16

THESE IS SO IMPORTANT THAT IT DOESNT NEED TO BE SUGGESTION IT NEEDS TO BE THERE ! ! ! 

For Example if you are using the mobile app of CTRADER when you open a buy/sell order and when you set the SL/TP the SL is equal to the amount money which your losing if you get a loss + commission from your broker the WAY its suppose to be

HOWEVER when you are using the Ctrader desktop version when you open a order and set SL the commission are not added your are see the gross TP and SL on the chart.

THESE CRUSIAL to every trader not been able to see how much your losing on deal is unacceptable please fix it with the next update

I am using IC Markets just for reference  

cTrader
@n.milchev2
Replies

winstinalaw415
03 Jun 2020, 11:24

RE:

n.milchev2 said:

THESE IS SO IMPORTANT THAT IT DOESNT NEED TO BE SUGGESTION IT NEEDS TO BE THERE ! ! ! 

For Example if you are using the mobile app of CTRADER when you open a buy/sell order and when you set the SL/TP the SL is equal to the amount money which your losing if you get a loss + commission from your broker the WAY its suppose to be mcdvoice survey

HOWEVER when you are using the Ctrader desktop version when you open a order and set SL the commission are not added your are see the gross TP and SL on the chart.

THESE CRUSIAL to every trader not been able to see how much your losing on deal is unacceptable please fix it with the next update

I am using IC Markets just for reference  

Sorry i have no idea.

@winstinalaw415

... Deleted by UFO ...

bacardisandra
21 Aug 2023, 13:10

Welcome

Our main office is located in Amityville, NY, with additional offices in Manhattan, the Bronx, Hartford, and Stamford. Whether you're in the heart of the city or a quiet suburb, our multiple offices mean that our experts are never far from you. Check over here

@bacardisandra