Custom time periods

Created at 28 Apr 2020, 10:28
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CR

cranmer767

Joined 05.11.2019

Custom time periods
28 Apr 2020, 10:28

Please add the capability to use a custom time period for charts, e.g. 2hr, 6hr, 8hr, etc.

cTrader
@cranmer767
Replies

juanbertrading
30 Apr 2020, 12:27

RE:

cranmer767 said:

Please add the capability to use a custom time period for charts, e.g. 2hr, 6hr, 8hr, etc.

It actually is, but it depends on the broker you use, on icmarkets you can use many mor period

@juanbertrading

cranmer767
30 Apr 2020, 12:40

RE: RE:

juanbertrading said:

cranmer767 said:

It actually is, but it depends on the broker you use, on icmarkets you can use many mor period

Hi, I use ICMarkets but unfortunately I don't see a 2 hour time period available in the drop down menu nor the capability to specify a custom time period.

@cranmer767

ihatekohli18
03 May 2020, 13:34

iOS mobiles,these days, are in everyone's hands. Even small kids are having iPhones. But they are struggling to get proper third-party app installer for getting hacked/tweaked games for free. For all of them, i would suggest you to use AppEven

@ihatekohli18

theresarui417
05 Jun 2020, 07:29

RE: RE: RE:

cranmer767 said:

juanbertrading said:

cranmer767 said:

It actually is, but it depends on the broker you use, on icmarkets you can use many mor period MyCFAVisit

Hi, I use ICMarkets but unfortunately I don't see a 2 hour time period available in the drop down menu nor the capability to specify a custom time period.

Thank you for this post. Good luck.

@theresarui417