Much needed: Individual automatic SL and TP - not just for the whole workspace!

Created at 11 Apr 2020, 19:29
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CT

ctid491219

Joined 05.03.2019

Much needed: Individual automatic SL and TP - not just for the whole workspace!
11 Apr 2020, 19:29

Hi support - tx for providing a very good trading platform :-)

I do however miss one important feature: Automatic SL and TP for individual symbols - not just for the whole workspace (which is the only current quicktrade-option). The problem with the latter is that the pip-movements are very different for the individual symbols. Say you are scalping UK100, Gold, Bitcoin, EURUSD and USDMXN. You can't choose a reasonable SL which fits these very different symbols! For some brokers at least the typcial pip-movements in say 5 min. is VERY different. So would you PLEASE consider implementing the possibility to choose automatic SL and TP for individual symbols when quicktrading (and preferably also when dragging orders from the trade buttons at the top of the charts). It is to annoying + takes to long time to shift workspace for every symbol if you are scalping. I think it would be nice to be able to choose these settings around the trade buttons at the top of the chart and save them. But the most important is just to have the option! :-) Please try to add this feature in upgrades.

Kind regards
Morten Weinreich, Denmark (apologize for my primitive english ;-)).

cTrader
@ctid491219
Replies

... Deleted by UFO ...