Quick trade issues

Created at 20 Mar 2020, 10:11
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
NC

ncel01

Joined 19.03.2020

Quick trade issues
20 Mar 2020, 10:11

Dear development team,

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for developing such a great app/platform as cTrader is!

I have 2 questions/suggestions, regarding the screenshots below, which I see as an issue for quick trading and I would be happy to share those with you.

Capture 1

Sell/buy touch response is widely spread (blue area) around lots/index amount option.

Could you please not to make it touch sensitive on blue area? In fact, I think red area would be more than enough for a sell/buy request.

It's annoying that sell/buy is activated by the moment you're just trying select the lots/index amount. The worst is that wrong trading direction can be easily and unintentionally activated, and it happens, a lot!

You can check it by yourself.

Could you please fix/improve this?

Capture 2

​​​​​Is it (would it be) possible to disable this warning message? This regards to the trading options on the open chart.

I would like to have your feedback on this!

Thank you for your attention.

Regards,

Nuno

Capture 1
Capture 2

cTrader
@ncel01
Replies

Andrew_Parish
20 Mar 2020, 14:18

I think the quick trade buy and sell buttons for cTrader mobile should require at least a double-tap to activate, just like there is an option in the desktop cTrader for either a single-click or a double-click activation.

Hopefully we see this change implemented soon.

@Andrew_Parish