Thanks to Smart Stop Lost. My balance went from 69,000 aud to 18,000aud. How about an option to disable it?

Created at 06 Mar 2020, 18:03
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
PE

Peeranut.c21

Joined 06.03.2020

Thanks to Smart Stop Lost. My balance went from 69,000 aud to 18,000aud. How about an option to disable it?
06 Mar 2020, 18:03

I know I am very reckless. I can take the damage if everything is under my control. I can deal with my mistake. However, this isn't one of those. I can't control "smart" stop out. 

It's like watching your car getting burnt and smashed. You can't do anything but to watch it goes down. Deep inside, it's painful. It's like I could commit a ******* with this rage. It's not a perfect analogy but hopefully you would get my point. 

RSI suggests that the price will shoot back up but your "smart" stop out doesn't care. Mark my word, it will go back up (XAUUSD). It might not reach the breakeven point but at least I won't get to a balance of 18,000 aud.  

Can I go from 18,000 aud to 69,000 aud? Sure I can. But I wouldn't have to do that if the "Smart" stop out was off. 

cTrader
@Peeranut.c21
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
09 Mar 2020, 08:45

Hi Peeranut.c21,

You can always set a stop loss at the point where the stop out level is reached and exit the trade.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous