Rearangge cBOts in Automate tab

Created at 03 Mar 2020, 11:04
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TA

tasr1r1

Joined 25.12.2012

Rearangge cBOts in Automate tab
03 Mar 2020, 11:04

we develop many bots in trial over the years and some will be selected as favorite for long term forward testing or running real account

is there any way to sort the bot lineup based on our preference?

also, its time to update the mobile app to filter trade history like how metatrader did it. loading all the history in the app just not make sense as automated  trader want to check profit of the day, certain period or monthly and provided summarized total.

cTrader Automate
@tasr1r1
Replies

JeanPaul
16 Dec 2020, 19:25

RE:

tasr1r1 said:

we develop many bots in trial over the years and some will be selected as favorite for long term forward testing or running real account

is there any way to sort the bot lineup based on our preference?

also, its time to update the mobile app to filter trade history like how metatrader did it. loading all the history in the app just not make sense as automated  trader want to check profit of the day, certain period or monthly and provided summarized total.

To workaround this problem, I close cTrader, Move all algo files and start dropping them one by one in order in the directory, in the required order. But obviously, supporting this via a UI is much better.

@JeanPaul

scotpip
22 Aug 2024, 18:18 ( Updated at: 23 Aug 2024, 06:31 )

RE: RE:

I do this, and also prefix my bot names with a code. 

That way I can use the filter field to quickly filter down to the class of bot I'm working with.

@scotpip