TradingView Charting cTrader Broker

Created at 17 Jan 2020, 09:15
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

ClickAlgo

Joined 05.02.2015

TradingView Charting cTrader Broker
17 Jan 2020, 09:15

Would like to see a standalone trading platform where you can choose to use either cTrader or a TradingView chart but the data feed and all the trading is with your existing cTrader broker. We have created a proof of concept cBot to demonstrate how it would work, the interface is a basic mock-up and the final version would be a modern user interface. At this stage, we are just gathering community feedback to see if the trader would find this a useful tool.

Please vote by clicking on the thumb below if you would like to see this made a reality.

Paul Hayes
Sales & Marketing
Emailcontact@clickalgo.com
Phone: (44) 203 289 6573
Websitehttps://clickalgo.com

Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Pinterest | LinkedIn

PS: Why not join our instant chat group on Telegram.

@ClickAlgo
Replies

alex_mihail
21 Jan 2020, 15:28

10/10 stars for me - the only thing that could make it better is if it were compatible with TV logins so that you could load your own custom templates you have saved over there!

@alex_mihail

markalovejoy
22 Jan 2020, 17:15

I'd definitely be very interested in this (as would others I trade with) as TV is an excellent charting package. 

@markalovejoy

alexander.daniels.sthlm
22 Jan 2020, 19:49

RE:

Dear ClickAlgo,

I would cut off 1-5 toes, depending on functionality, to be able to trade in Tradingview. 

Many thanks. 

ClickAlgo said:

Would like to see a standalone trading platform where you can choose to use either cTrader or a TradingView chart but the data feed and all the trading is with your existing cTrader broker. We have created a proof of concept cBot to demonstrate how it would work, the interface is a basic mock-up and the final version would be a modern user interface. At this stage, we are just gathering community feedback to see if the trader would find this a useful tool.

Please vote by clicking on the thumb below if you would like to see this made a reality.

Paul Hayes
Sales & Marketing

@alexander.daniels.sthlm

velu130486
23 Jan 2020, 05:55

RE: TradingView Charting cTrader Trading

ClickAlgo said:

Paul Hayes
Sales & Marketing

I already tried this, but the Trade view panel is not opening in my computer. 

NE539
23 Jan 2020, 23:29

ClickAlgo said:

Paul Hayes
Sales & Marketing

Can you tell me about the potential scope of this, especially in regards to how potential watchlists or objects would be saved/work. Would it connect to a Tradingview account?

The main weakness of Ctrader as I see it, is how objects and workspaces are limited, e.g. you can't even move a chart from one workspace to another, or save the objects properly. I am watching at least the 28 common forex pairs. So if you have some pairs you want to focus on for the week, or if you are in e.g. 3 different trades, and want to see those in one workspace, you can't just move those charts to one workspace, you have create a brand new workspace and redraw every trendline to do that properly, this is incredibly clumsy, and the watchlists can't be linked to your workspace charts in any way (unless there is some tool for that?). Objects can't be replicated across charts, etc. Now I have to create 9 workspaces for these pairs, but I can't even rename the workspaces, let alone move some charts around.

I believe Charalampous said somewhere that the way objects are managed was going to be reviewed/changed in 3.8, any idea how that will compare with how tradingview works now?

@NE539

Jiggytrade
25 Jan 2020, 20:31

ClickAlgo said:

Paul Hayes
Sales & Marketing

Similar to others comments, i would love to be able to trade via the trading view charts,..  i have a TV account and much prefer the charting and the overall look and feel.  The main thing for me is can i link it to my existing TV account,.. will any lines i draw stay on their or will they go once i log-out , and can i use the buy/sell tool etc.

@Jiggytrade

ClickAlgo
25 Jan 2020, 20:40

Hi,

We do not have any solid requirements and at this stage just gathering feedback and to see if there is a big enough interest in the community.

Paul.

@ClickAlgo

alex_mihail
25 Jan 2020, 20:44

RE:

ClickAlgo said:

Hi,

We do not have any solid requirements and at this stage just gathering feedback and to see if there is a big enough interest in the community.

Paul.

Can't stress enough how much this would change trading for cTrader/TV users!

@alex_mihail

francescoxio
16 Feb 2020, 16:58

Game changer

Yes please, this is an awesome idea, game changer for real.
TV is leader in charting and I'd love to see cTrader working with it.

@francescoxio

gmensah
01 May 2020, 22:29

Would absolutely be a buyer for such an option to ctrader broker + tradingview charts. Any updates on this project ?

ClickAlgo said:

Paul Hayes
Sales & Marketing

@gmensah

Alphatrader
02 May 2020, 01:58

This would be the game changer for ctrader. It will attract more clients into using this platform. ( maybe double or triple  :D ) 

I hope this idea will  continue to improve as ctrader main feature.

@Alphatrader

yaadnitin
06 Jun 2020, 09:19

> The Best Of ALL !

It will be really amazing, we can say The Best Of ALL.

@yaadnitin

... Deleted by UFO ...

pjgjotto
15 Jul 2020, 10:55

Love the demo. Would be great to get a little more TV integration. The ability to change the time zone instead of it being fixed at UTC. Template loading and saving would be fantastic. This is certainly worth some more time being put into this project. Would be an overnight sensation and game changer. Look forward to seeing some updates soon. Keep up the great work, it is very much appreciated. 

@pjgjotto

tim.saenen
07 Sep 2020, 20:20

Really like the idea

But one feature that would certainly be needed is the ability to set pendings, and see the trade running in TF charts, would that be feasible ?

algotraderexpert
09 Sep 2020, 20:55

I have tried the test available in clickalgo and it is a brilliant concept, please implement.

@algotraderexpert

paymanz
10 Sep 2020, 13:07

custom indicators are not available right?

@paymanz

matt92
21 Sep 2020, 04:04

This is pretty cool, many people would purchase for sure. It would take cTrader a decade to implement this lol.

What I would really like to see is more brokers offer cTrader as some brokers already have this feature, such as Oanda advanced charting.

@matt92

ctid654981
14 Mar 2021, 12:56

RE:

alex_mihail said:

10/10 stars for me - the only thing that could make it better is if it were compatible with TV logins so that you could load your own custom templates you have saved over there!

Idea is great. The same as Alex mention, it is important to log into your own TV to access all possible tools depending on TV subscription level. 

@ctid654981

gdcuartasz
19 Apr 2021, 22:04

Excellent would it be:

My 2 main points are:

• Backtesting as the way we can do in Tradingview.
  • Be able to personalise the colour of candles, background, etc.

ClickAlgo said:

Paul Hayes
Sales & Marketing

@gdcuartasz

... Deleted by UFO ...