adding performance fee to balance

Created at 16 Dec 2019, 10:12
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
UR

urai

Joined 12.09.2019

adding performance fee to balance
16 Dec 2019, 10:12

Hi

I am a strategy manager , I have a big problem by adding performance fee to my balance on my deals and making problem to my money managment

for example I keep balance 100$ , I open 0.1 lot EU for 10pip TP,  to give 10% gain , suddenly performance fee (200) adds to my balance, now I dont know what happened for my copier! The risk is changed , hitting TP makes 3% gain because my balance is increased  ! 

Solution :adding performance and volume  fee ONLY at the end of month ONLY after all of deals is CLOSED.

Is it possible doing that ? or needs time ?

cTrader Copy
@urai
Replies

Tj11
16 Jan 2020, 13:28

RE:

pooria222222 said:

Hi

I am a strategy manager , I have a big problem by adding performance fee to my balance on my deals and making problem to my money managment

for example I keep balance 100$ , I open 0.1 lot EU for 10pip TP,  to give 10% gain , suddenly performance fee (200) adds to my balance, now I dont know what happened for my copier! The risk is changed , hitting TP makes 3% gain because my balance is increased  ! 

Solution :adding performance and volume  fee ONLY at the end of month ONLY after all of deals is CLOSED.

Is it possible doing that ? or needs time ?

Isn't it better to put performance fees to separate account ?   Not the account that the signal is translated from.

Wow, this is big mess for a good signal !

@Tj11

MatthewRogers
15 Aug 2020, 09:30

Same issue

Totally agree.. i provide the freedom fund system and these daily deposits into the system account are causing a huge problem now. This needs to be changed immediately.

@MatthewRogers

... Deleted by UFO ...

PanagiotisCharalampous
17 Aug 2020, 08:28

RE: Same issue

FreedomFx said:

Totally agree.. i provide the freedom fund system and these daily deposits into the system account are causing a huge problem now. This needs to be changed immediately.

Hi FreedomFx,

This feature is in progress.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous