Desktop for MAC ios & ability to save layouts for all devices (mob, DT & web) so no replication required..

Created at 16 Jan 2014, 02:01
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DR

drewski

Joined 16.01.2014

Desktop for MAC ios & ability to save layouts for all devices (mob, DT & web) so no replication required..
16 Jan 2014, 02:01

Hi There,

Two things:

Firstly I have an iMAC at home. When will you look at developing a desktop version for MAC users (not the web). As I cannot detach charts nor arrange layouts as best defined in desktop windows ver.

and:

I have the web platform running on all mobile apps. Its time consuming to have to replicate my charting layouts and favourites for each new device (tablet, web, mobile). I understand that the cloud technology is not available on desktop. You should perhaps have one interface whereby traders set up their primary workstation (desktop) and then its automatically made available or saved for all other means of connectivity (web, mobile, tablet) via the client log on. This should also be achieved as soon as trader logs into the platform not necessarily logging into the cloud again as well. One login to apply the same set up for all devices syncrhonous if you catch my drift?

Any ideas?

Cheers

@drewski
Replies

Spotware
16 Jan 2014, 09:46

Thank you for your suggestions. It is not likely that we will implement a version for MAC. As far as the desktop application is concerned we plan to introduce workspaces there as well and this way you can save your settings for access on all devices.

@Spotware