Closed deals on Renko chart not visible.

Created at 06 Dec 2019, 20:01
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DY

dynamites

Joined 05.12.2019

Closed deals on Renko chart not visible.
06 Dec 2019, 20:01

Just noticed that closed deals cannot be seen on Renko charts, only on classic or Range.

It would be good to add this missing feature.

I know that the comparison with other products is not fair, but sometimes it is necessary. The development is extremely slow compared to competition...

cTrader
@dynamites
Replies

matt92
13 Dec 2019, 07:35

RE:

morassut.s said:

Just noticed that closed deals cannot be seen on Renko charts, only on classic or Range.

I know that the comparison with other products is not fair, but sometimes it is necessary. The development is extremely slow compared to competition...

Yes we need deal map added to renko charts. But you can see a "closed deal" on a renko chart.. just click the position in your history tab, and it will appear on the chart..

@matt92

dynamites
13 Dec 2019, 22:43

RE: RE:

matt92 said:

morassut.s said:

Yes we need deal map added to renko charts. But you can see a "closed deal" on a renko chart.. just click the position in your history tab, and it will appear on the chart..

Oh wow! Thank you for the tip.

Yes, it works. But this "hidden" feature is not published anywhere, plus what an effort to get simple things...

I am really hoping dev departement will add this feature and many others....But frankly speaking I am not that confident. Past history is clear: development is slow. What a pity.

The idea behind the platform is good, but a lot of traders (clients) are not even interested in trying cTrader due to the lack of basic things (sorry to say, but Tradeview docet).

Cheers.

@dynamites

Jiri
14 Dec 2019, 14:13 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:21 )

In the meantime, you could use our tool to show you the deal map in an enhanced way and it works on any chart type.

https://poshtrader.com/downloads/deal-map-ct/

@Jiri