Turn off all viewing option when loading new chart

Created at 04 Dec 2019, 04:10
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TA

tasr1r1

Joined 25.12.2012

Turn off all viewing option when loading new chart
04 Dec 2019, 04:10

Please turn off all viewing option or at least the one u know which will consume huge resources by your app like deal map etc.

I got new laptop for my office and reinsrall ctrader. it really struggling to load the chart with default view until the ctrader disconnected. I have complain this before but seems like the team doesnt care. Its time wasting to load for the chart with all the view that is not needed.. Strip it all off then let the user choose. Unless u really have a lightweight platform like metatrader.

I also suggest to provide filter by history or period for the mobile app. Doesnt it wasting resources and time to let the mobile app download all the history but useless because nobody would scroll the long list to bottom.. Its common sense. Metatrader have good example. Follow it

edit, Note: this chart loading freeze happened when i try to load history trade from the Automate tab. no problem when loading chart from Trade tab.

@tasr1r1