control freedom

Created at 14 Nov 2019, 13:42
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TJ

Tj11

Joined 24.10.2019

control freedom
14 Nov 2019, 13:42

Please allow cTrader users charting freedom.

Instead of doing charting strictly one way, please make it as of user choice. Simply put the settings into chart or cTrader options like :

1. Price autoscale on/off.

2. Zoom with mouse scroll or with ctrl+mouse scroll.

cTrader
@Tj11
Replies

Tj11
14 Nov 2019, 13:54

Does cTrader management want cTrader to be used only by candle stick traders  ?

I hope you want other traders as well, that require easy chartr navigation with price axis autoscale always on.

@Tj11

PanagiotisCharalampous
14 Nov 2019, 14:14

Hi Tj11,

See here, here and here if you have Telegram.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Tj11
14 Nov 2019, 15:15

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi Tj11,

See here, here and here if you have Telegram.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Hi Panagiotis,

From telegram gif I understand that the price autoscale is available and not altered when scrolling with mouse, this is great, thanks.

Please do not switch off price autoscale when scrolling back to the history. The same MT4 allows fixed scale and autoscale on USER CHOICE. Why don't you allow us to choose wether we want price autoscale, fixed scale or we don't from chart settings ????

Price autoscale is really important to navigate the history - essential in my trading. Please allow users to choose it in settings.

What do you think ?

@Tj11

PanagiotisCharalampous
14 Nov 2019, 15:18

Hi Tj11,

It is in our plans to add the option to lock the Y axis scale. I also wanted to make the point that many of the suggesitons are duplicated. It is better to search first and see if something has been suggested and vote for it before duplicating the suggestion. Else the suggestion loses one vote.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Tj11
14 Nov 2019, 15:25

RE:

Hi Tj11,

It is in our plans to add the option to lock the Y axis scale. I also wanted to make the point that many of the suggesitons are duplicated. It is better to search first and see if something has been suggested and vote for it before duplicating the suggestion. Else the suggestion loses one vote.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Panagiotis,

Please allow me to make the    price    autoscale   always   on     (not lock scale).

@Tj11

Tj11
14 Nov 2019, 15:25

RE:

Hi Tj11,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

the rest is clear, thank you.

@Tj11