Save chart objects within charts like Tradingview.com does

Created at 25 Oct 2019, 10:56
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
SI

sifneosfx

Joined 22.10.2018

Save chart objects within charts like Tradingview.com does
25 Oct 2019, 10:56

Most of us we keep an eye on several assets, I keep an eye on all 28 major charts. I can't keep all 28 Charts open, it costs to much resources, I got always 10-12 charts open. 

Obejcts on charts dissapears when I close the chart and reopen it. It would be great if all objects are saved on the chart, so closing the chart and reopen it, would show again all object as drawn before. 

cTrader
@sifneosfx
Replies

farzadmontazer
02 Dec 2019, 09:36

RE:

sifneosfx said:

Most of us we keep an eye on several assets, I keep an eye on all 28 major charts. I can't keep all 28 Charts open, it costs to much resources, I got always 10-12 charts open. 

Obejcts on charts dissapears when I close the chart and reopen it. It would be great if all objects are saved on the chart, so closing the chart and reopen it, would show again all object as drawn before. 

It's great idea,I have this problem with 41 pairs and workspaces . I think this problem could be resolved with setting a link option for each object or indicator (such as horizontal line) ,as we can see in ActTrader platform.

@farzadmontazer