Integrate with crypto exchanges

Created at 30 Sep 2019, 08:01
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CH

Chump

Joined 30.04.2019

Integrate with crypto exchanges
30 Sep 2019, 08:01

Not sure where to post this, but is it possible to connect cTrader api with a crypto exchange? If not has anyone tried to reach out to one? I think it would be perfect more for a derivatives exchange, especially since most of the UI that's out there atm is terrible. And would find it much better to trade through this

@Chump
Replies

FleX
09 Oct 2019, 09:42

Agreed, it's clear that brokers are only integrating with LP's that have terrible Crypto spreads.

If cTrader could offer establised integration with Binance, realistic spreads could be available and it would become a leading platform for Crypto traders..

@FleX

PanagiotisCharalampous
09 Oct 2019, 10:06

Ηι drayzen,

cTrader is a platform for CFD contracts which is a different market in many ways than exchanges. We already have an exchange product called cExchange which has a similar interface to cTrader and it is targeted to cryptocurrency exchanges.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Chump
10 Oct 2019, 04:22

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Ηι drayzen,

cTrader is a platform for CFD contracts which is a different market in many ways than exchanges. We already have an exchange product called cExchange which has a similar interface to cTrader and it is targeted to cryptocurrency exchanges.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Just curious, but have you been reaching out to any of the major derivitive exchanges about cExchange? I understand it's not designed for spot trading, but for some like FTX, ByBit, Bitmex, Binance Futures it would be great and the biggest issue with crypto platforms is well the trading platforms. 

@Chump

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...

annettecm904
01 Nov 2021, 20:35

The only thing you need to focus on is on finding a reliable trading platform. Check out different reviews

@annettecm904

... Deleted by UFO ...

TommyDee
11 Nov 2021, 18:25

RE: targeted to cryptocurrency exchanges

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Ηι drayzen,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Which crypto exchanges use cExchange ?

@TommyDee

Mia999
15 Nov 2021, 06:13

Integrate cTrader with FTX

As far as I know, cXchange does not let you run cbots (please, tell me if I'm wrong). For this reason, I do wish to see cTrader integrated with a platform such as FTX.

I found this forum while looking for this precise issue.

@Mia999

laurifx
24 Feb 2024, 13:35 ( Updated at: 26 Feb 2024, 08:02 )

RE: RE: targeted to cryptocurrency exchanges

TommyDee said: 

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Ηι drayzen,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Which crypto exchanges use cExchange ?

cExchange

Spotware

This page could not be found.

Page not Found

We’re sorry. The page you are looking for cannot be found. It may have been moved or removed altogether. You can return back to the homepage to see if you can find what you are looking for.

@laurifx