Need the ability to copy bot instances!

Created at 03 Aug 2019, 10:29
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
FI

firemyst

Joined 26.03.2019

Need the ability to copy bot instances!
03 Aug 2019, 10:29

Team SpotWare:

We need the ability to copy bot-instances!

I have lots of bots, and with each bot I have at least 10 instances each. When I want to use the same parameters, but with different FOREX pairs, I have to manually add a new instance, and then configure everything!

*** UGH! ***

It would be FANTASTIC to have the ability to copy bot-instances so it will save us lots of time configuring multiple instances when most of the parameters are the same.

Thank you!

cTrader
@firemyst
Replies

ctid955474
04 Aug 2019, 07:45

Need Long term chart

Hi, 

I feel statified with your currency charts. 

But some  Index chart is problem. You provide us with only 4 years long for the Index chart of day or week and Monthly chart is even shorter.

For example, JP225 chart is limited to only 4 years. At present, I can check this chart from November 2015 only. 

Can you provide longer term records for at least 15 or 20 years for Index charts?

Thank you in advance for your attention & expected action.

Rgds.  

@ctid955474

PanagiotisCharalampous
05 Aug 2019, 10:00

RE: Need Long term chart

ctid955474 said:

Hi, 

I feel statified with your currency charts. 

But some  Index chart is problem. You provide us with only 4 years long for the Index chart of day or week and Monthly chart is even shorter.

For example, JP225 chart is limited to only 4 years. At present, I can check this chart from November 2015 only. 

Can you provide longer term records for at least 15 or 20 years for Index charts?

Thank you in advance for your attention & expected action.

Rgds.  

Hi ctid955474,

Thanks for posting in our forum. Historical data belongs to the broker and it is the broker's responsibility to provide them. Therefore you should contact your broker regarding this issue.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous