Elanildo

Created at 19 Jul 2019, 01:22
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
EL

elanildo

Joined 19.07.2019

Elanildo
19 Jul 2019, 01:22

I have noticed that this platform (CTRADER), is one of the few that has RENKO graphics, but it has presented a certain lack of precision, since it uses PIPS instead of TICKS, I believe this will hinder and much the visualization of the movement of the price . Notice in the comparison following the crunch of movements of the renko graph of 50 ticks in MT5 and the lack of clarity in CTRADER that is also using the same period.

ERROR CORRECTED, was using a wrong RENKO ratio.

cTrader
@elanildo
Replies

alexsanramon
19 Jul 2019, 06:13

That is quite an interesting presentation you got there. The truth is I do not understand what you are trying to say. I have been using renko for a while now with ctrader and I have never come across this kind of observation. Maybe you are confusing yourself with range bars or tick charts. Please explain further. Very interesting indeed.

@alexsanramon

westend.trading
19 Jul 2019, 12:05

Just an hint: probably it is a good idea to give the thread a more describing name instead of your username. More users may read it!?

@westend.trading

elanildo
19 Jul 2019, 16:33

RE:

alexsanramon said:

That is quite an interesting presentation you got there. The truth is I do not understand what you are trying to say. I have been using renko for a while now with ctrader and I have never come across this kind of observation. Maybe you are confusing yourself with range bars or tick charts. Please explain further. Very interesting indeed.

your observation was interesting and makes sense, is using a wrong ratio.

@elanildo