bid/ask spread in 3.5

Created at 27 Jun 2019, 17:10
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
EO

eofe

Joined 18.06.2019

bid/ask spread in 3.5
27 Jun 2019, 17:10

As advised by Panagiotis, adding the suggestion here...

1) Please add bid/offer spread indicator in the active symbol panel. Or even better, populate the bid/ask spread in the watch list so traders can view them at a glance. Like how the legacy mobile watchlist is like, I dislike the new ctrader mobile watchlist.

2) cTrader Mobile used to have bid/ask spread under each instrument in the watchlist but was removed in the new version. It doesn't take up a lot of screen space so why hide the bid/ask spreads or make it diffcult for us to view them? Please restore what was originally good.

@eofe
Replies

darcome
15 Aug 2019, 21:24

I am with you! It is very useful to be able to see the spread!

@darcome

Andrew_Parish
16 Aug 2019, 12:30 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:21 )

This is absolutely needed, especially on the actual charts themselves. Currently im usuing an indicator to display the current spread on my charts but it's far from ideal. I can't position it exactly where I want it, I can't make the font bold nor increase its size. I would much prefer not to rely on any 3rd party bolt-on software to do such a basic but yet necessary task. I've included a cropped screenshot of one of my charts and added where it might be possible to display the real-time spread value.

Also, might it be possible to change the colour of the buy and sell blocks too in the future? my bull and bear candles are not even green and orange/red anymore. Thank you.

@Andrew_Parish