Default chart template in cTrader

Created at 09 Dec 2013, 07:53
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
AL

AlexKofman

Joined 18.10.2011

Default chart template in cTrader
09 Dec 2013, 07:53

Must have!

completed Closed
@AlexKofman
Replies

kfxtrd
09 Jan 2014, 16:57

Absolutely agree. Very important feature that cTrader is in need of!

@kfxtrd

... Deleted by UFO ...

05 Apr 2014, 09:00

Get this thing fixed. Its ashaming to choose a template every time yet i already have one saved

@9758177

wrnopt
18 May 2014, 11:39

Yes, agree with the comments. I use 28 currency pair symbols to review almost every day. To have to fiddle to create each chart according to my template is a time consuming process that a trader should not have to go through every time he wants to look a currency chart. Please allow an option to have a particular chart template used as a trader's default chart. Thank you.

@wrnopt

Liam_Anderson
10 Aug 2014, 03:20

You have it on the web browser, and stated last year January you plan to implement it. It's been a year and a half and one of the most core fundamental features such as a default template option has not been placed on a desktop platform version yet? I love your software it's so clean and functional and simple, but it lacks some serious basic features like this one, and things like these disconcert me away from your desktop platform. Please implement this ASAP.

Thanks

@Liam_Anderson

... Deleted by UFO ...

11 Feb 2015, 13:12

having just moved over from metatrader...im loving majority of ctrader but yes there is still a few simple frustrating elements and this is defenatly one...Please sort this function too also include timeframe aswell....

@9593445

TLORDx
03 Mar 2015, 12:33

this is a simple fix which would save alot of time to the end user!

@TLORDx

deansi
26 Sep 2015, 20:17

FYI all this feature has been added somewhere in the last couple of months, not sure when exactly. :D
To do it, in the list of templates, on the left of the template names you can click the checkbox to make it default...

@deansi