>>>>>>ADD Indices Dow Jones, Dax, Nikkei, Hangseng etc. CFDs and BITCOIN!! <<<<<<

Created at 11 Dec 2013, 16:39
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
NE

NewEraTrader

Joined 11.12.2013

>>>>>>ADD Indices Dow Jones, Dax, Nikkei, Hangseng etc. CFDs and BITCOIN!! <<<<<<
11 Dec 2013, 16:39

ADD indices, Dow Jones, Dax, Nikkei, Hang Seng etc. CFDs and BITCOIN. Because I guess nobody wants to change the trading platform or go to a another broker, just because they offer that. WE WANT TO TRADE IT IN THE CTRADER! :) Thank you

completed Closed cTrader
@NewEraTrader
Replies

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...

jobenb
29 Sep 2014, 13:23

IC Markets now have CFDs!

@jobenb

hjtgcosta
11 Nov 2014, 05:15

for exemple cfd on stocks does that depends on the broker ?

@hjtgcosta

ycomp
24 Dec 2014, 02:24

I can live without BitCoin, just don't forget ITA40

@ycomp

billie
17 Jul 2015, 10:05

is possible add WTI or BRENT? its up to broker to provide them?

@billie

... Deleted by UFO ...

zilva
11 Jan 2016, 07:43

FxPro have Forex, Indices,Metals, Energies (WTI,Brent,Gas), also US,French, German an UK Shares....

So cTrader support all of this ;)

@zilva

enraico
25 Feb 2016, 09:28

Add Ita40

@enraico

alexsmaragdakis
19 May 2016, 19:13

With great regret I found that in real account I can not invest in shares! I would be very grateful if you can do this! Thank you!

@alexsmaragdakis

community
28 Sep 2016, 15:15

Hello. CFDs for Indices, Shares, ETFs and Powershares are all supported in cTrader and have been for some time now, for that reason we are marking this as completed. Currently BITCOIN is not supported, a new suggestion has been created which is about BITCOIN only. You can find it here: http://vote.spotware.com/forums/229166-ideas-and-suggestions-for-ctrader-and-calgo/suggestions/16401592-support-bitcoin-trading-in-ctrader

We have made a list of a few cTrader brokers (we will expand it soon) and listed what markets they offer. I hope this helps you to find a broker offering the markets that you want: http://www.spotware.com/partners/featured-brokers

@community