The Position Tab has become very cluttered now with all its fields

Created at 15 Jan 2014, 10:49
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
XM

XMarshall

Joined 01.02.2014

The Position Tab has become very cluttered now with all its fields
15 Jan 2014, 10:49

The Position Tab has become very cluttered now with all its fields. Why can't we keep it simple? I believe that 2 P/L fields would suffice..One showing Unrealized P/L (excluding swaps, commissions (to & fro)), and the other showing the Final P/L, which would also tally with that in the History tab (when the Order is closed)

The other day, I was trading in the Demo version, and I had managed to closed an order (Deal ID: DID139739346) at Breakeven (0 pips). But the History tab showed that even after Breakeven (0 pips), apart from the Total (round trip) Commission of USD 17.66, another value of 0.82 was debited from my account, and the net USD value arrived at -18.48. I had noticed that this value was generated when I closed my trade.

What is this 0.82 value? My understanding is that when my trade came at Breakeven, I had already recovered the Spread amount. So what is this extra value of 0.82? If required I can send the screenshot.

cTrader
@XMarshall
Replies

... Deleted by UFO ...