Grid Lines customizable for Price Point Levels

Created at 04 Mar 2014, 17:18
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
ZI

ziash

Joined 04.03.2014

04 Mar 2014, 17:18

The background Grid lines are separated with a fixed distance of 25 PIPS. Here is an idea to improve this:

(a) Grid lines should be adjustable in fixed PIPS - for example: traders should be able to set 50 or even 100 pip distance for grid lines for all charts / plus
(b) Grid lines should be adjustable in fixed PIPS / Timeframe - for example: Traders should be able to adjust 500 PIP grid line in daily weekly timeframe while 50 PIP gridline in 15 minutes timeframe.

cTrader
@ziash
Replies

cozy66
30 Apr 2014, 13:18

agree, this is something that is missing. if you have a grid trading strategy there is no way to change the grid distance. this can be done even on metatrader, must fix asap

@cozy66

cozy66
30 Apr 2014, 13:20

definitely! if you zoom in and out on the chart, the grid size is changing from 5 pips to 10 pips and even more, this is not acceptable

@cozy66

rsachett
09 Jan 2015, 17:40

Yes! please add this feature.
I always loose precious seconds calculating how many pips the market are moving because I don't know how many pips are between two lines. The scale changes every time.
This is crucial for trading in small time frames.
The scale at the right top helps a little, but is not the best solution.

@rsachett

cprcrack
17 Feb 2015, 09:34

This is a must for scalping. For example you may want to set the grids to a fixed 2 pips, because it's your expected profit per trade. So with this feature you could set the grids to 2 pips of height, and in that way you can visually see how easy or hard you have to make that gap.

@cprcrack

... Deleted by UFO ...

daophuongfx
20 May 2021, 06:27

Yes! please add this feature. I really need it.

@daophuongfx

PioneeringDavy
26 Oct 2022, 02:37

RE: UserVoice

zeeshan_47944067 said:

The background Grid lines are separated with a fixed distance of 25 PIPS. Here is an idea to improve this:

(a) Grid lines should be adjustable in fixed PIPS - for example: traders should be able to set 50 or even 100 pip distance for grid lines for all charts / plus
(b) Grid lines should be adjustable in fixed PIPS / Timeframe - for example: Traders should be able to adjust 500 PIP grid line in daily weekly timeframe while 50 PIP gridline in 15 minutes timeframe.

Please add

@PioneeringDavy

amastershock
17 Aug 2023, 15:49

Please please can someone have a look at how to customise the  gridlines. I think it is crucial for us to have a customisable gridlines.

Thank you

@amastershock