multiple stop loss

Created at 08 Oct 2014, 13:48
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TO

torokbalint86

Joined 28.12.2013

multiple stop loss
08 Oct 2014, 13:48

multiple stop loss like existing multiple take profit, and advanced stop loss , take profit for Pending Orders

cTrader
@torokbalint86
Replies

smacznykonsek
23 Oct 2014, 11:21

That would be a very very useful feature, since we already have an option to set multiple TP it would be nice to have similar option for SL, so we can manage the risk more appropriately and also trail price with SL that will only close a specific part of a position.
And the perfect implementation would be to set such SL advancement automatically (kind of trailing SL) so we could set something like this example: once 25 pips in profit set a SL (to close 50% of position) at +22 pips and trail with 3 pips - so if price starts going against you you will have 50% locked in at 22 pips but if price continues in your direction then SL trails at 3 pips optimizing the profit

@smacznykonsek

DontAlgoMe
03 Nov 2014, 09:13

I think this is known as scaling out. I agree this is a feature I would very much like to see.

@DontAlgoMe

id01
17 Sep 2016, 08:30

very good for web platform ctrader
add the total take-profit and stop loss for a position

@id01