Let us move chart freely, and stop charts from being automatically vertically adjusted

Created at 12 Mar 2015, 04:20
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DO

donkeyjhj

Joined 12.03.2015

Let us move chart freely, and stop charts from being automatically vertically adjusted
12 Mar 2015, 04:20

Let us move chart freely, and stop charts from being automatically vertically adjusted.

It is impossible to navigate chart freely, it is allowed to move charts only left.

Nonetheless, the fact that a vertical level is automatically adjusted as charts move left causes a huge inconvenience. Please add this feature. It is not hard job nevertheless.

completed Closed cTrader
@donkeyjhj
Replies

GunArm
27 Mar 2015, 23:59

Agree. I am used to TradingView, and lacking the ability to turn off AutoScale really bothers me.

@GunArm

... Deleted by UFO ...

davidp
16 May 2015, 02:07

I totally agree with the and the comments. The chart navigation could be improved. I would really like to position the charts up/down/left right as I like to stick setup in the middle of the screen.
Personally I would also really like one or two extra Zoom levels as sometimes I can't zoom in as much as I'd like, anyone else find that?

@davidp

TraderMEmail
07 Jul 2015, 08:44

Totally agree! I really miss having enough space right and below to imagine where price may actually go to. When organising my take profit, I often have to change time frames to be able to place it as I cannot reach the level from within a single time frame (because it is "out of picture"). I really want to be able to see price, possible levels and my TP all from one view. Currently I cannot do this which is more than an inconvenience - it actually stops me having a better overall views of things! Please implement, it would be great, and (probably) not too much effort (easy for me to say !).

@TraderMEmail

... Deleted by UFO ...

16 Aug 2015, 05:42

This is one of the reasons why I have not moved completely over to cTrader. Please include this in the next update.

@1015418

enriqueyussana
31 Aug 2015, 22:43

The free movement of the chart is really important in order to make an accurate analysis. It turns the work more visual and exact. Please, let us choose one option in which the chart is non-autoescaled.

@enriqueyussana

nealkaplan
25 Sep 2015, 02:42

FXCM Marketscope has the best charting capabilities in terms of visual appearance and functionality.

@nealkaplan

dmancyu
17 Oct 2015, 01:56

CTrader should allow charts to scale and pan freely like FXCM marketscope.

@dmancyu

... Deleted by UFO ...

fxlive247
13 Jul 2016, 13:32

i cant believe they still haven't done this

@fxlive247

... Deleted by UFO ...

brianward2800
01 Feb 2017, 17:17 ( Updated at: 01 Feb 2017, 17:18 )

There is still not enough vertical adjustment of candles. The very limited vertical adjustment is ok on my PC but not on my laptop because the screen is smaller. On max magnification, I end up with little short stubby candles which cannot be made taller. If horizontal lines are close together, you can't separate them more with vertical adjustment - very frustrating!

@brianward2800

brianward2800
01 Feb 2017, 17:31

Is there any way to adjust candle spacing in C Trader?

@brianward2800

kleman.novak
16 Jul 2017, 18:51

yeeess make this happen!!! it's so frustrating not being able to adjust the chart freely

@kleman.novak

park
25 Oct 2017, 21:33

Please help us out on this! I really can't believe that it has been an issue for so long now. It makes a huge difference the perspective of the charts with the horrible auto scaling feature that can't be turned off.

@park

... Deleted by UFO ...

jay120db
28 Feb 2018, 19:11

Why does it say completed, because it's not

@jay120db