Configurable Keyboard Shortcuts

Created at 27 Mar 2015, 23:15
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
GU

GunArm

Joined 15.04.2015

Configurable Keyboard Shortcuts
27 Mar 2015, 23:15

I would very much like to have the ability to change the keybindings in cTrader.

Honestly I assumed for quite a while I had the ability to do that from looking in the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog, and was suprised to find out they are immutable. (Why why are they shown in TextBoxes instead of Labels if you cannot change them?)

Look how most modern PC video game handles keybindings, where you click the box and it records the next key you press as a binding for that function. If there is a conflict with another key, they both turn red or something.

I would especially like to be able to bind mouse buttons to features. Personally how I would use this is changing the mouse wheel up/down from scrolling to changing the zoom level (which is much more intuitive imho).

completed Closed cTrader
@GunArm
Replies

sifneos4fx
10 Jan 2018, 09:41

I m still not ebale to reassign shortcuts. Textboxes are not editable. I am able to selct the contnte of the textboxes, however i cant do any change. I try also the virtual keyboard, nothing.

@sifneos4fx