cTrader-oneclick Default window settings for tradelot, stoploss, takeprofit,trailing stop

Created at 30 Jul 2015, 06:29
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RA

Ranjish_Ramakrishnan

Joined 01.08.2015

cTrader-oneclick Default window settings for tradelot, stoploss, takeprofit,trailing stop
30 Jul 2015, 06:29

I am requesting to fxpro.. please upgrade your cTrader one click settings.. as per my suggestions give below.(it is similar to fxcm trading station oneclick default settings)
once you set the stop loss(-25pips, any pips), Take Profit(100pips, any pips) and make it Default.. after that whenever you enter a trade using OneClick method.. the Default Stop loss(-25, any pips) and Take Profit(100, any pips) will be activated automatically with all your trade entries.
that means every time you enter a trade using OneClick method, your Default Stop loss and Take Profit levels (in pips) will be executed at the same time you enter the trade. this will save time
I know that now cTrader have oneclick method..through this..only we can enter a trade..then we have to open the window and apply the stop loss and take profit levels.
what i am suggesting is when I am enter a trade using oneclick method at the same time i want execute my default stop loss and take profit levels..everything will be executed at that oneclick. If we have a default settings window (with 1.trade lot settings, 2.stop loss (pips) setting, 3.take profit(pips) settings, 4.trailing stop )for oneclick method..through this window we can make my trade lot( 1 lot / 100k, any size), Stop loss(-25, any pips ), Take profit(+100, any pips ), Trailing stop(+30)..everything Default Setting as one time. After make the Default settings. I can execute my trade entry, stop loss, take profit, trailing stop levels with just oneclick.
I hope that now you understand what I am trying to explain. this facility is very clearly available at Fxcm Trading Station...and that is the best I have ever seen. But if fxpro CTRADER can upgrade the oneclick window method with default settings as per my suggestions ..it will be Fantastic.
I request fxpro to make upgrade your cTrader trading Platform with my suggestions, I am sure it will be fantastic with fxpro cTrader.
thanks and regards,
Ranjish Ramakrishnan

cTrader
@Ranjish_Ramakrishnan
Replies

equantfx
28 Sep 2016, 11:42

in the defaults wold be nice to be able to set the stop loss to breakeven values also.

@equantfx