ctrader brokerage firm

Created at 05 Nov 2015, 01:49
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
ME

mechakil

Joined 13.12.2013

ctrader brokerage firm
05 Nov 2015, 01:49

Hi,

I like ctrader.

but I can`t find reliable ctrader broker.

I did use many ctrader brokers for a long tme.

fxpro,pepperstone,icmarket,omf,,,,,,,,more.

they are not true ecn broker.

Watch their PDS( Product Disclosure Statement).

they are just hybrid or pretend to ecn.

so I stopped using ctrader.

You should make brokerage firm regulated by FCA.

max. leverage 1:100

min. trade size 0.1 lot

min. deposit 10k.

How?

cTrader
@mechakil
Replies

joel
09 Nov 2015, 08:52

Never going to happen. How many brokers do you think will use cTrader if cTrader becomes a broker? Also, being good at writing trading software does not a broker make.

@joel

... Deleted by UFO ...

Timmi
12 Nov 2015, 20:21

There are hundreds of brokers throughout the world. You cannot impose your ideology on the entire planet. If you do not like, use an American broker.
ECN or not, what I care about in the end, is connection (lag) performance, slippage, fulfillment speed, spreads (including amount for commissions), and how they are regulated (ie: client accounts segregated from their own, as in DE, GB, N.A., AU regulations for example, not Cyprus or Mauritius or places like that).
No one broker gives you 100% of everything being perfect. But I have tried ICM and they come pretty close (only criticism is fulfillment time that could be faster, but their MT4 server, for example, are 3 to 4 times faster than other brokers - cTrader, however, seems to be identical across all broker platforms from where I sit).

@Timmi

eguiluziker
27 Nov 2015, 10:48

i think fxpro is a good broker and also regulated by fca. hope it helps.

@eguiluziker

... Deleted by UFO ...

photize
09 Dec 2015, 14:32

I found Pepperstone to be Great and for the minimum price of entry offers some of the best spreads Eur 0.0 - 0.2 and fast excecution what more are you after, spend your money elsewhere.!

@photize