Button for pausing pending orders

Created at 21 Mar 2016, 15:30
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
T.

t.tykvart

Joined 02.02.2016

Button for pausing pending orders
21 Mar 2016, 15:30

This would be EXTREMELY useful before news. Right now it is very annoying to cancel and then re-enter several pending orders.. Please do it :)

cTrader
@t.tykvart
Replies

csarantoglou
01 Apr 2016, 09:27

i suppose this is similar to /forum/cbot-support/8700 ?

@csarantoglou

t.tykvart
06 Apr 2016, 13:05

Just for your information, right now I have 14 pending orders in my platform (cTrader) and in a few hours FOMC is going to start. So I need to delete all of my pending orders. After FOMC is finished I will again re-enter most of them. It will take me at least 15 minutes of my time.. Can you please add pause button? I think I am not the only one who needs it. Thanks.

@t.tykvart

gsmtechnic
08 Apr 2016, 13:56

Only solution so far is to export pending orders to a file and then again import. I am about to program it, but i hate it, its not clean solution and you have to check if the level you want to place order was not tested

@gsmtechnic

gajdosikmarek
15 Jun 2016, 18:19

I definitely missing this funcion in cTrader.

@gajdosikmarek

vojtech
01 Aug 2017, 21:47

Missing this button might be reason to move my account to Interactive brokers. Please do it. Thanks.

@vojtech

gemars
08 Nov 2017, 15:13

Off course will be good, when order which is hit by news will change collor to red. Such order will be easy visible to close.

@gemars